Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Better This Time.

Gairod got a call on Friday, from a company that he sometimes does work for. They asked if he could go up to Fort McMurray on Tuesday, for 7-10 days.

Despite how much I HATED him going away in Jan/Feb, I was surprisingly okay with it this time. I'm not sure if it's because it's shorter this time, or because it's spring, so the weather is nicer, and I don't feel so trapped in the house, or what! But whatever the reason, I am feeling good - and I intend to continue feeling that way!!

I feel like I am at a good place right now. I am happy with how much house work and organizing is getting done, I am happy with how homeschooling is going, I am happy with how my exercising and dieting is going. I am feeling hopeful and happy - and I like it! :)

1 comment:

Julianne Harvey said...

So glad to hear it, Jenn! All of life seems to be so full of ups and downs, but when we are up, it's much better than the down parts. Enjoy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...