Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Update

As promised, here is my weekly diet and exercise update :)

I did great with my exercising this week, accomplishing exactly what I wanted to!! I exercised 5 out of 7 days, Monday to Friday. I walked/ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I did level one of my 30 Day Shred video on Tuesday and Thursday. I am very happy that I was able to hop right back onto the exercise wagon! :)

My eating was okay. It wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be, but it wasn't terrible either. I lost half a pound this week.

Since I am still struggling so much with my eating, I think I am going to try doing Weight Watchers for a while. When Jade was around 18 months old, I went to Weight Watchers meetings for a couple of months, and lost a decent amount of weight. Since I have the Points materials, I have done Weight Watchers for a few weeks at a time, on my own at home, sporadically over the last several years. If I am in the right mindset, it can help me to drop weight quickly. I would REALLY like to start dropping some weight over summer, so I think I am going to give it a try! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...