Jade is still really enjoying it, and is also excelling at it. Out of the 5 Math tests she has had so far, she has gotten 93 - 97% on all of them! She has also finished up her "Mexico" lapbook, and is now working on a "Deer" lapbook.
She has enjoyed Art class, and Swimming lessons, both of which will be wrapping up in the next few weeks. She has been expressing an interest in guitar lessons, so I think I will start to look into that for the new year.
I am still very glad we made this decision, especially as the weather gets colder and snowier, and we DO NOT have to leave our warm and cozy home! ;)
Front of Mexico lapbook
1 comment:
Love the lapbook! I got the idea from your website and did one with my kids. I used this website....there are different levels and there was a lot of printing involved, but all the pockets and ideas were awesome. We did Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and Three Little Kittens. So fun! http://www.homeschoolshare.com/level_3_lapbooks.php
Post a Comment