Last weekend, we put up our Christmas tree! I love having the tree up, it just seems so pretty and festive! I wish we could leave it up ALL year! LOL! Now that the tree is up, and the weather is very wintery (snow and cold!), I really need to get started on my Christmas preparation. I JUST started my shopping on Monday, I need to do cards and baking, and then I will have to wrap the presents once they are all bought. I am REALLY trying to limit the amount of presents I buy this year, as we really don't need a bunch of stuff, and I have been trying so hard to de-clutter, I don't want to mess it all up by getting a bunch of new stuff! Haha!
I have cleaned out the boys room, and now I need to paint it! I am hoping to get paint on Friday, and *possibly* paint this weekend - we will see!
1 comment:
They look so adorable in front of your tree! we aim to limit gifts every year too. we started when my oldest was 6. It has made for happy, holidays with less stress and no dept.
Post a Comment