Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some Days.......

Some days, I want to just sell everything we own, including the house, and just run away!

I get SO overwhelmed sometimes, by the seemingly endless list of stuff to do! I am constantly trying to de-clutter, I am constantly trying to deep clean, I am constantly trying to keep up (or catch up) with my regular cleaning. This is of course on top of the 3 meals a day - plus snacks, that I have to think up, prep, make, and clean up after. Then there's getting everyone bathed and dressed. Oh, and HOW could I forget the CONSTANT refereeing of fights and arguments!!

I want my house to be clean and clutter free. I am convinced that if I can get it cleaned out and majorly pared down, it will be much easier to keep clean. The problem is actually finding the time to do it!!

I need someone to take all of the kids for a week, so that I can have the house to myself, to pull apart each room, and PURGE!!

Jade and I are reading the Little House on the Prairie series for school, and I am honestly jealous of how "simple" their life was. They had very few possessions, and managed just fine!

Christmas is coming up, and I know that we will be getting MORE stuff. My in-laws are infamous for getting the kids TONS of stuff, no matter how many times I ask them NOT too!! So I really want to at least make a dent in this place before then, but it seems almost impossible!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...