I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Girls Room! :)
This past weekend, I finally got the girls room done! :) Really, this was the easiest room of the house, as there wasn't much to do in it! We just had to clear out a bunch of Jade's stuff (to make room for Kadance's stuff!), and get Jade a new dresser, so that we could fit 2 dressers in the room. Then I had to wait for Gairod to put together the dresser. That was the biggest hold up of the room! lol! But he finally go it done, and I was able to finish the room!! Here are some pictures of Jade's room before, and you will notice that really, not much has changed except for the dressers! lol!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck on your goal :)
Man you have been busy! Looks great!
Wow, I'm really behind on reading your blog, lol! This looks amazing too!!!! REally makes me want to get some painting, decorating, and rearranging done at my house!!!
Post a Comment