Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun (and of course busy!) Halloween this year!!

Saturday (Oct. 30th) morning, Gairod had to work, so the kids and I "gutted" the pumpkins! Gairod was home from work around noon, and we headed to his mom's annual pumpkin carving party. The kids had fun, and of course had WAY too much sugar! LOL! :)

On Sunday (Oct. 31st), I had mini pumpkin-shaped cakes for the kids to decorate in the morning. In the afternoon, I got everyone in their costumes, and took them into my mom and dad's house! I knew they wanted to see the kids in their costumes, so I thought we would surprise them!! :)

Sunday evening, we went Trick-or-Treating, of course! The kids had a blast, and got WAY too much candy! On Monday we were all tired from a busy weekend, so I decided to take a day off from homeschooling. I let the kids have as much candy as they wanted, so of course they were bouncing off the walls! The day after Halloween, I always let the kids have all the candy they want, and then after that it gets put away, and they can only have a few pieces for dessert after lunch and supper. Monday afternoon I decided to take the kids swimming so they could wear off some of their energy!
"Gutting" our pumpkins!
Jade and Cole ♥
Kadance and Hayden ♥

"Black Cat" cupcakes I made for the carving party!
Jello pumpkins I made for the carving party!
Gairod's pumpkin!
Jade's pumpkin - she designed and carved this ghost all by herself!!
Decorating their pumpkin-shaped mini cakes!

Princess Kadance ♥
Spiderman Cole ♥
Spiderman Hayden ♥

Zombie Bride Jade!
Ladybug Sage ♥
The Fab 5! ♥

1 comment:

Marissa @ Multitaskingmarissa said...

Ohhhh my goodness!!! These photos could not be any cuter! And look at all of the fabulous yummies you made. WOW. How DO you do it, Jenn!!?!
xo Marissa
www.multitaskingmarissa.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...