Sage was puking again. She finally ate some rice cereal this morning. The last time she ate rice cereal, she was puking.
Does anyone else see the coincidence???
I am now freaking out, and thinking she might be allergic to rice cereal. It just seems like too much of a coincidence that she has been ill a few hours after having rice cereal, the last two times she actually ate it.
This is how her cereal experience has gone: At 5 months I tried her on rice cereal. She didn't seem to like it, so I sporadically tried it for a couple weeks. At about 5.5 months, she all of a sudden seemed to like it, and ate it every day for about a week. Then she got sick with her chest infection, so I stopped feeding rice cereal to her, since she was so congested. About a week and a half later, I fed her rice cereal again, shortly before she went to bed. A few hours later, she woke up puking. (see this post) She puked several times in about an hour, and then was okay. I didn't try to feed her cereal the next day, but for a few days after that I tried, and she wasn't interested. So again I took about a week off. This morning I decided to try her on cereal again. She ate it okay, and then went down for about an hour long nap. Shortly after she got up, she started puking. She puked several times in about an hour, and has been fine for the rest of the day.
I called this afternoon and booked Sage a doctor appointment for Monday. I have never dealt with food allergies before, but I am quite sure this HAS to be somehow relate to the food :(
2 comments:
Oh no, I hope they can get it figured out!! :(
I would go and get her seen by your family Dr and mabey get a referal to a dietician. She may have celiac (SP?) tendencys
Post a Comment