Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hmmmm....***UPDATE***

I talked to a friend who has lots of experience with allergies, and she said that when a baby seems to be allergic to rice cereal, they are much more likely to be allergic to something else that is IN the rice cereal, such a milk. So I looked at the ingredients, and sure enough, the second ingredient is dry skim milk.

SO, I popped out to the store this afternoon, and I found some organic rice cereal that DOESN'T have milk in it. I will try to feed it to Sage tomorrow (IF she will eat it!), and see how she does. If she does okay with it, then it is likely to be a milk problem, as opposed to a rice problem.

I will update tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

She's so cute! I just want to kiss those cute cheeks! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...