Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hoarders.

Have you ever seen the show "Hoarders"? It's like watching a bad car accident - sickening to watch, yet you can't seem to look away!

That show disgusts me. I don't understand how people can live that way! BUT in some ways, I CAN empathise with them. Sometimes, when you don't know what to do, it seems easier to do nothing.

I feel like I have SO much to go through, organize, and de-clutter. I don't even know where to start. Part of the problem is that I don't have a few straight, solid hours, to devote to ANYTHING. I can do 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there. I am constantly being interrupted by someone who needs some water or a snack, someone else who is fighting with someone, a baby who needs to be fed, etc. Let's face it - I'm lucky if I can manage to sneak into the bathroom to go pee without being interrupted! lol!

So I am trying to figure out how/when I can get some more de-cluttering done! I would like to try to devote an hour each evening to it, but I am just SO exhausted by the end of the day, that I don't know if I can do it!

My goal is to get TONS of stuff cleared out of the house. I want everything stream-lined and simplified. Less stuff = Less mess = Less stress!

If anyone has any suggestions of how I can find more time to de-clutter, I would love to hear them! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...