Friday, April 16, 2010

Breakthrough!!!!

So, as you all know, I want one more baby. Gairod has not agreed yet, so I literally talk about it EVERY day, SEVERAL times a day, to keep him thinking about it, and make him realize that I am serious.

A buddy of Gairod's is bear hunting this Spring. Gairod started talking about going with him several months ago. I said that is fine, but if you go bear hunting, we are having another baby!

Today, Gairod's buddy called, and said that they are going up to the property this weekend, and wanted to know if Gairod wanted to go with them. So Gairod asked me, and I said "sure - but you know our deal, if you go, we are having another baby!" He thought about it for a minute, and then said, "If we have another baby, we'll need to get a bigger boat, ours only fits 7" I said "our boat will be fine for now" He said "I'll have to leave you home and just take all the kids fishing then." I said "HAHA! No problem!! I would LOVE to stay home by myself while you take all the kids fishing!" lol! Then he thought for another minute and said "If we try for another baby, we aren't going on any fertility drugs!" I said "that is fine, we will just try naturally." I also told him that I don't want to try right now, (not that it's even possible right now!) but I want to start trying in August, so that Sage will hopefully be around 2 when the new baby is born.

We kind of left it at that. He said we will talk about it more in August, (but you know I will keep talking about it every day! lol!) and I said he can't just say that, and then get to August and say "no".

So to me, this is a MAJOR breakthrough, since up until now, he has just been saying "no", and now he is at least willing to talk about it!!! That makes me SO happy! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Oh my gosh, you are so lucky!!! I keep talking to my husband about it every single day as well and he is still saying "NO!" He is even thinking about applying for a job across the county and I had said months ago, the only way I'm moving out of state is if I get my 3rd baby! He is trying to find a loophole to my agreement though... :( I keep having dreams where I am pregnant with a little boy (even though I want another girl).
If we move out of state, I'm having another baby though, with him or someone else! :)

Good luck on baby #6!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...