Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New name and New look :)

You have probably noticed that I have changed my blog name, and changed the look a bit ;)

I was going to write a post about the way people I know are questioning my decision to homeschool, and how one of the only "cons" I can come up with is the fact that I don't like feeling "different".

But then I realized, we ARE different.
  • I had my first baby as a single mother at the age of 19 - Not exactly typical.
  • Almost 5 years later, Gairod and I had triplets - Again, NOT typical!
  • We then decided to have another baby, which would bring us up to 5 kids - Not typical.
  • And we have decided that I am going to homeschool the kids next year - Not typical.

So, as you can see, we are NOT a typical family.

To be honest, I quite often forget that we aren't typical, and it sometimes bugs me when people stop us, and ask us a million questions, like we are a freak show or something!

But I have come to realize that we ARE different, and we are happy and proud to be who we are! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...