"2 more sleeps until we leave for the lake!!" That is what we told the kids this morning! They are all VERY excited to go, which I find funny, since I really don't think the little kids would remember it from last year! It is going to be SOO different this year than last year. Last year, the boys weren't even walking yet, so going to the beach and the park and stuff was difficult. This year they are all RUNNING, so it should be lots of fun! We plan on doing TONS of stuff while we are there, so it should be a fun, stimulating, vacation for everyone :)
Tonight I need to finish up the last of the laundry, tomorrow I will pack, and Sunday we will leave! I have come to the realization over the last few years, that it is easier for me to wait until the last day to pack, instead of trying to put things aside earlier. When I think of things we will need to bring, I just write them down on a list, but don't actually pack anything until the day before we leave. This works best for me for a few reasons: 1) I don't actually have anywhere to put stuff ahead of time, and 2) When you have kids, so much stuff is "last minute stuff", so it is easier for me to just pack EVERYTHING "last minute" instead of trying to remember if I have packed something already or not!
1 comment:
I can tell you are not excited at all...LOL
☼Hope you're having a sunshine ☼ filled Sunday!☼
Post a Comment