Right around 30 weeks, I really started to feel tired and worn out. I think I have officially lost my energy :( I am carrying very low, which makes my belly feel very heavy. Anytime I have been sitting for more than a few minutes, as soon as I stand up I have to pee.
I am also up SEVERAL times a night now. I wake up every time I need to roll over to my other side, because my poor hips are killing me! I also have to pee at least twice, sometimes three times a night!
I've also started swelling. For the last few days, I have really noticed if I stand or sit for too long without putting my feet up, my lower legs and feet get tight, and look "thicker" than normal. I was really hoping to avoid this for a bit longer. With both of my other pregnancies, I retained water and swelled quite a bit at the end.
I have gained 27 lbs so far. That is more than I would like, but not too bad, so I am not stressing about it!
I also had my 32 week prenatal appointment today! Everything is still good. Blood pressure was good, my uterus is measuring 33 weeks, so only 1 week ahead. The baby is head down, and the heart rate was 150 bpm.
2 comments:
I have to pee every couple of minutes too, it's ridiculous!!
You look great. Screw how much weight you're supposed to gain. Those people are full of it. Enjoy what you can and rest as much as possible. I'll be in your boat in 6 months! You're doing great.
Post a Comment