Thursday, July 2, 2009

28 week prenatal appointment!

I seriously can't believe that I am already down to the "2 week" appointments! It seems like I was JUST at the doctor (probably because I WAS, 2 weeks ago! LOL!).

Anyways, everything still looks good. Today he said I am measuring 28 weeks (2 weeks ago I was measuring 30??), which is exactly what I should be at! He STILL hadn't gotten the results for my glucose test, from my other doctor, so hopefully they are fine, since if they aren't, I won't be able to take the 3 hour test for another 4 weeks! Baby's heart rate was great, at 154 bpm.

I got permission to skip an appointment (since we will be away), he just wants me to check my blood pressure while we are gone. That won't be a problem, since my dad has a thing to check it, and he brought it to the cabin for me!

So the next time I have a prenatal appointment, I will be 32 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oooh its going to be so fast after that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...