Friday, March 27, 2009

Scrapbooking :)

Last night I went to my friend Lori's house to scrapbook and chat! We usually get together every couple of weeks. It is nice, but the last few months I have been doing way more chatting then scrapbooking! I just haven't been into it. I was working on stuff from before the triplets were born, and I was just bored of it. So this past weekend, I went to Michaels, and picked up a bunch of stuff to start on my triplet scrapbook! I decided to just drop what I was doing, and move on to the triplets' birth. I will go back later and finish the other stuff, but I just needed something new and motivating! So I am back in the scrapbooking groove! lol! I am SOOOO excited now, doing the day the babies were born. Gairod was an AWESOME dad, and took over 300 pictures in the first 3 days!! We have TONS just from the operating room alone, which I LOVE, because obviously I couldn't really see what was going on, so I love that I have lots of pictures to look at!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...