Monday, March 23, 2009

Am I crazy???

For some reason, I have really been thinking about having a baby #6. I know I am only 14 weeks pregnant with baby #5, but I have already started thinking about having another. What is wrong with me?? Most people are quite happy with 2 or 3 kids. They are happy with their families, and can easily say they are done. Why do I never feel done? Will I EVER feel done? Having a 5th child was a MAJOR stretch for Gairod, so I know he would NEVER agree to a 6th. I need to just be satisfied with what I have! Why can't I ever seem to do that?! Maybe I have an addiction to the thrill of getting pregnant, pregnancy, and a new baby? Could that be? I hate having no one to talk to this about, because everyone already thinks I am crazy for wanting a 5th!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You are not crazy! It is a personal decision. No one should judge! I have always wanted a big family, but it seems 3 is all I can handle!

Teesa69 said...

Oh Jennifer do I ever know exactly how you are feeling!! ((HUGS)) Why can't I be happy with 5 myself? Why is the all elusive #6 so important to me?
I think you have my email addy if you want to talk...I'm missing the ladies at BBC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...