I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Monday, March 23, 2009
2nd Prenatal appointment!
Today I had my second prenatal appointment. Blood pressure and urine was fine, and I got to hear the baby's heart beat!! It was about 150 bpm! The doctor also said that my uterus is measuring big. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow, but my uterus is measuring about 16 weeks. Not a big deal, since we know my dates, and everything else is measuring properly for 14 weeks. I can't believe I am already 14 weeks along! This pregnancy seems to be going by soooo fast! I want it to go slower, since it will be my last one, and we still have to do the basement, so Jade has a room downstairs, and the baby has a room upstairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment