Monday, March 30, 2009

My Addictions!

The first step is admitting it, right?? Well, I have to admit, I am totally addicted to Children's Place, and Thyme Maternity!! I could seriously buy almost everything in both stores! lol!

I have been a huge fan of Children's Place since the triplets were little. It is now the only store I buy their clothes from! Jade is addicted too, and that is the only place she wants clothes from! Some of their stuff is a little pricey, but it is such good quality, and I love the fit on my kids!

I shopped only at Thyme when I was pregnant with the triplets. Now that I am pregnant again, I am shopping there for this pregnancy too! I love the fact that I am pregnant in a totally different season, because it means I get to buy almost all new clothes!

I wish I had an unlimited about of money, and could buy EVERYTHING that I want from these two stores!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...