To start off being "big boys", we made the boys give up their soothers today! They were only having them at nap and bedtime, and it really wasn't a big deal, but I figured with the new baby coming, now would be a good time to get rid of them. The new baby will most likely have a soother (all of my kids have had one) and I don't want to try and make the boys give them up when the baby gets to keep his/hers. So I figure if we give them up now, then there is still 6 months till the new baby comes, which is plenty of time to adjust!
They did okay at nap time, didn't cry for their soothers, just played around forever! Bedtime will be the 'real' test, when they are very tired and just want to go to sleep!
Tonight we are having our parents and brothers and sisters over for dinner and cake! We are just ordering pizza, and I ordered a Dairy Queen Backyardigans cake, so it should be easy and fun! The kids saw their cake yesterday when I picked it up, and they were very excited about it!
Here are some pictures of my two-year-olds!
1 comment:
~*~*~*~Happy Birthday~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~Happy Birthday~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~Happy Birthday~*~*~*~
Post a Comment