We did a Lapbook for the book "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". It had a colour mini-book, a number mini-book, a capital letter pocket, a lower case letter pocket, and ordering monkeys by size.
Each day we read the book, and put in one piece of our lapbook. The kids LOVED it!! Next week we are doing another one for the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" - I can't wait!! :)
4 comments:
Great job kiddos! Love it!! It looks super cute!
Did you find it on Homeschool Share?
Nope, they are from this site: http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotBooksTotPacks.html - they call them "Tot Books"
I'll check it out, thanks. Jessalyn and Ethan are working on a Human Body lapbook and Krysia has be asking to do a book too. This will be a great start. :)
I wish I had found my homeschooling groove as quickly as you did, lol. I'm in our 5th year and I'm finally starting to feel like I know what I'm doing. :P
I love how everyone is sitting together at the table! That is my favorite kind of homeschool, even when we are all doing something different. It just feels right somehow to me.
Post a Comment