Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feeling Human!

I am happy to say, that about half way through yesterday (Friday), I finally started to feel human again!! :)



Gairod got home at around 8:30pm, Wednesday evening. I felt such a sense of relief when he came home, as now I wouldn't have to rely on other people so much - I had my husband back; The person I am supposed to rely on.

I still felt really crappy all day Thursday, my head hurt SO badly! I couldn't look at the computer or TV for more than a few minutes - it just hurt too much! Gairod took the kids out Thursday afternoon, so I could have some peace and quiet. I napped for 2 hours, and then another hour at dinner time, while Gairod fed the kids supper. Poor Gairod, it wasn't exactly the homecoming I had planned for him, but such is life! lol!

On Friday I still felt iffy in the morning, but needed to get out of the house. So we packed up the kids, and headed to the mall for the afternoon. By the time we got home, I felt pretty good, aside from a moderate headache, and a sore neck.

Today I feel really good. I still have a mild headache, and my neck hurts a bit, but I can deal with both of those. I feel normal again - and I love it! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...