Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons!

The 4 older kids have all been in swimming lessons since September, and they have all been LOVING it!! They all passed their first set of lessons, and are currently finishing up their second set! :)

Their lessons are early Friday afternoons, and there is public swimming at the same time, but the pool is usually all but empty! Many times, I bring me and Sage's swimsuits along, and we will play in the tot pool while the kids have their lessons, and then we stay and public swim for a while when their lessons are over!

I love that I can take them swimming by myself. When the triplets were babies, this is something that I never really thought I would be able to do. I am so happy that now, 3 year later, I CAN DO IT!! :)

Here are some pictures of the triplets in their swimming class (I didn't get any of Jade in her class :( ). I LOVE the fact that they are literally half of their class - 3 out of 6 kids! lol! :)





1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

That's great! I can't imagine taking 5 kids by myself! I watch my 2 year old nephew and it is sooooo much work to bring a 1,2, and 3 year old places!! I always think about you and how you had 3 in one age group whenever I think I can't do it, lol! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...