Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boys New Bedroom!

The boys room is DONE! YAY!! My goal was to get it done before Christmas, and I am happy to say that it is only December 2nd, and it is done!! :)

Here are a couple of "before" pictures of the triplets room, with all three toddler beds in it. The first picture is from when we first put them in toddler beds, and we had a bed rail on Kadance's bed. The second picture is the most recent one I have, with Kadance's bed by the window. The only difference is that the change table has been gone for almost a year, and we had another dresser in it's place.
This is the boys room after we moved Kadance's bed and dresser out. I can't believe how much more room there was with only 2 toddler beds and a dresser in it! LOL!
"Before" painting.

"After" painting - Yes, I know it is BRIGHT red - and I LOVE it!! :)

All put back together - with bunk beds now! :)

For Christmas, Santa is going to bring the boys "Cars" bedding and curtains, so that will complete their new room! :)

2 comments:

Marissa @ Multitaskingmarissa said...

I love it, Jenn!!! You're inspring me to get started on our rooms :)
xo Marissa (aka Braybear) LF

Jennifer Y said...

Wow, that looks AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...