I can't believe my baby is ONE!!!
Her actual birthday was Wednesday, so we did a bit of celebrating that day, and then had her party on Sunday! ♥We did school Wednesday morning, and then Cole had speech therapy in the afternoon. When Gairod got home from work, we let Sage open up her presents from us, and then we sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes after dinner. :)
Good Morning Birthday Girl!! ♥
On Thursday, Sage had her 1 year check up! Her growth has definitely slowed down. She is now 21 pounds 2 ounces, which puts her right around the 50th percentile for weight. Sage is only 28 inches long, which is only the 25th percentile for length! She is still not walking, or even pulling up, but she is crawling all over the place, and going up on her knees more and more. She has strong legs, so I am sure it is only a matter of time! lol!


Sage is definitely starting to seem more like a one-year-old, and not so much like a baby anymore. She can say a few words, including Mama, Dada, Night-night, Bye, Baby, Ball, and More. She can clap, wave, dance, "sing", and growl! lol! She also likes to copy EVERYTHING that her older brothers and sisters do! ♥ She is a little sweety pie, but she also has a temper, and will definitely let you know if she is not happy about something! lol!
Sage still takes two naps a day, and for the past week she has been only nursing 1-2 times a day. She drinks whole milk in a sippy cup, and seems to be doing fine with it! I am trying to get her onto all table food (no more baby food!), but she is such a picky eater that I am struggling with what to feed her for lunch and dinner.
On Sunday, we had her "Ladybug" birthday party! I made Ladybug invitations, I made Ladybug cupcakes, we decorated in black and red, and I even had a Ladybug tutu made for her!! ♥
The outside of the invitations
No comments:
Post a Comment