I read the blog of a mom who has a baby just 3 days older than Sage (you know who you are :) ). I have noticed in pictures that she doesn't have a cover on her high chair, and I always wondered why. They are vegetarians, and eat a lot of pasta. NOW I understand why she doesn't have a cover on her high chair - one less thing to clean all the time!! lol!
I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Mmmmm, Pasta!
Apparently Sage likes pasta! lol! A few nights ago, I made tortellini with pasta sauce for supper. I stripped Sage down to her diaper, and let her try it. She LOVED it!! She also got it EVERYWHERE! lol! I had to put her straight into the bath afterwards to get her all cleaned!
I read the blog of a mom who has a baby just 3 days older than Sage (you know who you are :) ). I have noticed in pictures that she doesn't have a cover on her high chair, and I always wondered why. They are vegetarians, and eat a lot of pasta. NOW I understand why she doesn't have a cover on her high chair - one less thing to clean all the time!! lol!

I read the blog of a mom who has a baby just 3 days older than Sage (you know who you are :) ). I have noticed in pictures that she doesn't have a cover on her high chair, and I always wondered why. They are vegetarians, and eat a lot of pasta. NOW I understand why she doesn't have a cover on her high chair - one less thing to clean all the time!! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!! Yes, if I had a cover on my high chair, I'd have to do laundry almost every single day b/c Haven is quite messy! It's so much easier just to wipe down the hard plastic! :)
P.S. I love the pictures!! :)
I'd say she loves some pasta! Yikes! lol! Cute pics.
Post a Comment