Sunday, October 10, 2010

Done :(

Well, I think we are done nursing. :(

We have been down to once a day (first thing in the morning) for a week or two now. I would have liked to continue that for a few more weeks, but the sores on my nipples are just not healing, so in order to let them heal, I have decided to stop nursing :( Yesterday I didn't nurse, and this morning I didn't nurse either (even though Sage wanted to), so I guess we are done. :(

2 comments:

Ina's 5 and our Native Homeschool Blog said...

This may be dissapoiting but the continuous effort you put into finding an answer and a cure were remarkable and show a level of commitment that many don't have. Let's face it those of us who are into a second or third year of nursing often did so with out such obstacles. I just want you to know that this Mom thinks it admirable that you suffered in pain so long for your baby.

Jenn said...

Thank you Ina, you're gonna make me cry!! :) I am trying to look at the positives - I made it to a year, which was my original goal, and longer than I nursed my first daughter. Also, maybe now that I am done nursing, we will be able to get pregnant with our last baby, and I will be able to enjoy nuring a baby one last time :) Again, thank you for your comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...