I have started on my kitchen. I have cleaned out all but one of my top cupboards, all my drawers, and the drawer under my oven. That's about half of the cupboards/drawers in my kitchen. I already have a box and a bag of stuff to take to Goodwill! :) YAY! There was stuff that I still hadn't used since the last time I went through my kitchen, so I decided to just get rid of it!
Here is a 360 degree view of my kitchen. Please excuse the mess, I just wanted to give a better visual, and a "before" picture, as I am hoping that it won't look so cluttered when I am done! :)
As well as the kitchen, I have also been working on getting rid of baby stuff. Since I originally was hoping to have one more baby after Sage, I saved all of my baby clothes and baby stuff. Well, now that we have decided we are done, I am trying to get rid of it all! A lot of it was brand new for Sage, and I don't want to just give it all away, so I am trying to sell it on a swap and buy group on Facebook.
I know that my progress will slow down once we start back doing school next week (we decided to take 2 weeks off for Christmas break), but I am still confident that if I even just do a tiny bit each day, I can easily get through a whole area each month! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment