Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Packing!

Yesterday, I decided to break my own rules, and start packing. ;) We are just waiting on the water test, and we *should* get that in the mail sometime this week. I am sure it will be fine, as there is a renter living there right now, and he is drinking the water.

I was going to wait until we had the water test back, and everything was official, before I started to pack, but I just couldn't wait any longer! lol! I am sure I will have some productive packing days, and some days where NO packing gets done, so I figure it doesn't hurt to start a bit early, and hopefully avoid cramming at the end! ;)

We have 6 weeks until we get possession, and just over 7 weeks until Moving Day! I have 13 boxes packed, and A LOT more to go!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...