Despite the crazy, unproductive last couple of weeks I've had, I was VERY productive at the beginning of the month, and I got my kitchen all done!! At the beginning of January I posted some "before" pictures, and now here are my "after" pictures:
You probably won't notice much of a change, but if you look closely, you will see in the first picture that all the craft stuff is cleared off the top of my storage cupboards! The biggest changes however, are inside my cupboards. I cleared out 2 big boxes and a bag of stuff, that we simply don't use! I also deep cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom! :)
Now that my kitchen is done, I am kind of at a stand still. I was originally thinking of doing the little girls and boys bedrooms next, but now those plans are derailed, since we are most likely moving! There's no sense cleaning things out and organizing, if I am going to be packing it all up in a few weeks. I might as well wait and go through stuff as I'm packing. I definitely want to make sure I do this. Even though we will be moving to a house that is 3 times the size of our current house, I DO NOT want to move a bunch of crap with us!! I want to really make sure I go through everything as I pack, and sell or give away anything we won't need or want at our new house!
So February will be a month of packing. We got our possession date moved up to March 15th, so that our renters can be in this place for April 1st. We are still waiting on a few things to be finalized, and I am scared to start packing until those things are all done - I don't want to jinx us!! But I will start packing by February 1st, no matter what!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment