Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Big Girl Bed!

On September 24th, a few days before her 2nd birthday, we moved Sage into a "Big Girl" bed!!

I had been thinking about re-arranging bedrooms for a while, but it required moving Sage out of her crib and into a bed. Sage was doing perfectly fine in her crib, so I was unsure if I wanted to move her out yet. But I really wanted to switch around bedrooms, so I finally decided to just do it! :)

The boys share a room upstairs (with bunk beds), Sage had her own room upstairs, and Jade and Kadance were sharing a room (with bunk beds) downstairs. I wanted Kadance back upstairs, sharing a room with Sage. I figured it would be easier, since they are closer in age, and that way all of Kadance's clothes, hair stuff, etc would be easier to get to! We needed to get a new (well, new to us!) bed for Jade, and move the bunk bed upstairs for the little girls to share.

We spent the weekend taking apart and selling the crib, taking apart and reassembling the bunk beds, and driving up to Red Deer to get a bed for Jade from my cousin. It was a busy weekend, but by the end we had the bedrooms re-arranged! I just have to finish up a few more things, and then I will post some before and after pictures! :)

Sage is doing great in her new bed! She stays in bed, and usually goes right to sleep at both bed time and nap time! I can't believe how big and mature she is getting! My baby is growing up! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...