Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weight loss - Week 18 & 19

The week after Sage's birthday (last week), marked 4 months of weight loss, and I was THRILLED to be down another 3lbs, for a total of 40.5lbs!! This week I was down another 1.5lbs, for a total of 42lbs! My current weight is 183lbs. I am halfway to my ultimate goal of 140lbs.

I am very happy with how far I've come, and I feel SO much better than I did 40lbs ago! I have to admit though, I DO feel a bit discouraged when I think of the fact that I am only halfway to my ultimate goal. I feel like I've come so far, it's hard to imagine losing another 40lbs! I know that the second 40 won't be as easy as the first 40, but I am determined, and now that I have proven to myself that I can do it, I will push through to the end! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...