Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sage is 2!!!

On Thursday September 29th, my baby girl turned 2!!

We had a regular school day, but I tried to add a few special things throughout the day! ♥ We had "2" shaped pancakes for breakfast, and homemade pizza for lunch. I baked a cake, and after dinner we sang "Happy Birthday" to Sage (which she LOVED!!), and ate cake. Then we got all the kids bathed and ready for bed, and let Sage open her present from Jade, and from us! It was a great day! ♥



On Sunday October 2nd, we had all the Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles over for a birthday party! The older I get, the more I am starting to enjoy having people over for dinner. I don't consider myself to be a very good hostess, and I usually cringe when Gairod suggests inviting people over. I look at it as more work for myself. I have to clean the house - before AND after, I have to buy the food, I have to cook/prepare the food, and I just don't feel like our house is big enough to comfortably fit a bunch of people! But lately I have actually been enjoying having people over - I still wish we had more space though! :)
















Sage had a GREAT birthday! I still can't believe my last baby is now 2!! :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...