I realize that anyone reading this blog, is probably sick to death of my weight loss posts. But this is like a journal for me, so I am going to continue them, but I think instead of every 2 weeks, I will switch to a once a month update :)
So, the last time I posted, 3 weeks ago, I was at 183 lbs. I have struggled the past few weeks. With yummy Thanksgiving food, and me being in a crappy mood, I indulged a little too much - and I paid for it!
On October 17th, I gained 1.5 lbs, bringing me up to 184.5 lbs. I was quite upset, as that was the first time I had gained AT ALL, in the past 4.5 months!! Unfortunately, it didn't stop me. I went away for a girls weekend the next week, and again indulged a bit too much, and on October 24th, I had gained another 2 lbs, bringing me up to 186.5lbs. I was NOT happy. So I vowed this past week to do better, and get back on track! I did really well, and today when I stepped on the scale, I had lost 5.5 lbs (the 3.5 lbs I had gained, PLUS 2 more!!), and I am now at 181 lbs, down a total of 44 lbs in 5 months! :)
Now, today IS Halloween, so I am sure I will have a few treats over the next couple of days, but I am really hoping to control myself, and continue to lose! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment