I lost another 3 lbs this week!!! YAY!! I have now lost a total of 24.5 pounds, bringing my current weight down to 200.5 lbs. As long as everything continues to go well, I should be out of the 200's next week! :) The last time I was below 200, was when I was pregnant with Sage - over 2 years ago!
This week I increased my running by 5 minutes. So I now warm up for 2 minutes, run for 25 minutes, then cool down for 3 minutes, for a total of 30 minutes. My total distance each day is 3.5K. My goal is to eventually get up to 5K a day.
This weekend we were at the mall, and on a whim, I decided to try on some pants. Last time I bought pants was back in the Spring, and they were a 34. They are getting quite big on me now, so I was curious to see what size I would actually fit in. I figured it would probably be a 32. So I popped into my favorite store, and went straight to the jeans I usually get. I started flipping through the sizes, and of course, they didn't have any 32's. So I grabbed a 33 and a 31, figuring there was no way the 31 would fit, but it was worth a shot! Then I found a 32 in the short length pants (I am NOT short, and definitely need regular length!) so I figured I could try them on for fit - I wasn't actually planning on buying any pants anyways, I just wanted to see what size I would be in.
So I tried on the 33's, and like I figured, they were too big. Then I tried on the 32's, and to my surprise, they were too big too!! So I tried on the 31's, and they fit!! I couldn't believe it!! That's 3 sizes smaller then the last pants I bought! I was so excited that I bought them! lol!
2 comments:
That is fantastic, good for you! I'm trying desperately to stay on my WW program but keep falling off, darnit! Can you post about your usual points and what you eat, maybe that will get me motivated. Keep up the great work!
Good work jen!!! :)
Post a Comment