Last week, I only lost 1 pound. After two 3 pound weeks in a row, I kind of expected to have a not as good week. But 1lb was good enough. It was all I needed to get under 200lbs!! Last week, my weight was 199.5lbs :)
Last week, I decided to step up my running, and try 4K! It felt really good, so I continued with 4K for Monday and Tuesday of this past week. But by Wednesday, my left calf was really hurting, so I went back down to 3.5K. My leg was quite sore, so after doing some research on Google, I determined that it was an overuse injury, and the best fix was to let my leg rest for a few days. So I took Thursday and Friday off of running, and my usual Saturday and Sunday off. After 4 full days of rest, my leg is feeling much better, and I am anxious to get back to running today! :) I am thinking I might switch to running 4 days a week, instead of 5. 5 days in a row is a bit too much, and I am really risking hurting myself, but I don't want to run on weekends. SO I think I might run Monday and Tuesday, take Wednesday off, run Thursday and Friday, and take the weekend off. I think I will try that this week, and see how it goes! :)
So this morning I weighed myself again, and my body definitely made up for it's meager 1 pound loss last week! I lost 4.5 lbs this week!! That brings me down to 195lbs!! That is a total weight loss of 30lbs in the last 3 months!!! I am SO happy, and feel full of potential! In July, when we were up at the lake, I was thinking about how nice it would be if I could get down to my pre-pregnancy-with-Sage weight, by Sage's 2nd birthday. At that time, it seemed like it would be really hard, and not very realistic. But now, I am only 6lbs away from that weight, and I still have a month until Sage's birthday - so I just might be able to do it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment