Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clean Sweep!

I feel like our house is in need of another clean sweep! Did I ever really finish the last one?! Probably not, but it's time to start again! :)

I think all of my kids have had too much sun, and too much water this summer, because they ALL grew! I just went through everyone's clothes in the Spring, and over the last few weeks, I have started to find too small clothes in their closets - again! So over the past week, I have gone through everyone's clothes, and pulled out a bunch more too small stuff!!

Now that I have pretty much decided we are done having babies, I am itching to get rid of all our baby stuff!! I would like to try and sell as much of it as I can (to pay for all the new clothes I need to buy everyone! lol!), but it takes a lot of time to take pictures of everything, and post in on the Swap and Buy I am a part of, on Facebook.

I just feel like going through every room in our house, deep cleaning, and de-cluttering! We are starting back to school in just under 2 weeks, so I need to hurry up and get a bunch done before I get too busy!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...