It has been 2 weeks since I last updated. I am pleased to say that things are still going very well! :) Last week I was down another 1.5lbs, and today I am down another 3lbs!!! I am currently at 203.5lbs, down a total of 21.5lbs in just over 2 months!!
I am honestly thrilled with my progress!! The lowest weight I have been at since having Sage, is 202lbs, and that was when she was about 3-4 months old. And only for a week. In a couple more weeks, I should be out of the 200's!! I can't wait to be out of the 200's!!!
I got back on the treadmill the day after we got home from the lake. It felt great!! Actually, it felt too easy!! So I decide to increase my time. :) I am now doing a 2 minute fast walk warm-up, 20 minutes of running, and then 3 minutes of fast walk to cool down, for a total of 25 minutes. I am doing this 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, and then taking the weekends off. I am REALLY enjoying running, and I am already setting my sights on participating in a 5K run next spring! :)
I am settled into a nice groove with my eating, as well! The more weight I lose, the less I want to each junk food! Before, I always used to think "I'm fat anyways, so who cares if I eat crap and get fatter!" now, I'm making such good progress that I don't want to ruin it with one weak moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment