Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hmmm.....

I don't know what my problem is lately, but for the last couple of weeks, I have felt like I am slipping into a bit of a funk again.

It's not really bad, just mostly lack of motivation and energy to do things that I KNOW need to be done, like cleaning and organizing.

I want my house to be clean, but I don't want to clean it. It just seems like such a pointless task. As soon as I clean something, it is dirty again!

Maybe it's just that it is the end of June, and I am feeling burnt out from school, and routine.

I am hoping that is all it is. I am still on antidepressants from my PPD, and I am supposed to start weening off of them in 2 weeks. I have to admit, I am a bit nervous about going off of them. I am scared to fall back into depression. I just want to be able stay strong, and put this behind me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...