Okay, so just in case you don't remember, we got possession of our new house on Thursday March 15th. We spent the first week taking out a load or two of stuff each day (well, each day that Gairod wasn't working!), and did our big move on Friday March 23rd. It was an exhausting week, but I am so proud of how well the kids did, and I am also proud of how much Gairod and I were able to do on our own!
We then had another week to clean, do some painting, and fix up a few things at our old house, before the renters moved in. By March 31st, we had everything done and moved out of our old house, and the renters were moved in! I was SO happy to finally have all that stress behind us, and just be able to focus on getting things unpacked and organized at our new house! :)
Front view of our new house :)
Garage #1
Garage #2
"Barn"
View to the South
View to the North-East
View to the West
No comments:
Post a Comment