Well, after a month and a half of no home Internet, we are finally back online!
I can honestly say that I enjoyed our time with no Internet, and I am already stressing out and worried about slipping back into my old bad habits!
I got SO much more done in the house, and around the yard, without the distraction of the computer! I checked Facebook and email a couple times a day, on my phone, but that was pretty much it. Now I am already tempted with catching up on blogs I used to read, posting on my own blog, and "googling" stuff about homeschooling, gardening, acreage stuff, etc.
I LOVE the new lifestyle we are easing into, and I really want to share it with anyone who still reads this blog (if anyone actually does!). I honestly feel happier right now, than I have in a long time, if ever! I feel like I am finally where I am supposed to be!
So I will continue to blog, but I am really going to cut back on the blogs I read, and focus more on enjoying MY life, instead of constantly comparing myself to other people.
I am happy with the person I am becoming, and I want to continue to grow and change. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment