We are all moved into our new house, and I survived the process! LOL! We just have a few more things to finish up at the old house (including getting our hot tub moved!), before the renters move in on Thursday.
It has been an exhausting couple of weeks, but the kids have done AMAZINGLY well, and as I said before, I survived, so I'm happy!
I'm looking forward to getting things unpacked and organized around here. We have SO much more space here then we did at our old house! Instead of trying to figure out where something will fit, I have to decide which is the best spot for it, since I have so many options!!
We don't have Internet set up yet, so I can't post all the pictures off my camera, but I will try to post a few from my phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment