I am feeling much better about the email thing. I opened up a hotmail account, and I now have almost all of my email stuff moved over - crisis averted! lol! Seriously though, I am trying to just stay calm, and take things in stride. I am sure there will be several things come up over the next few weeks, that will have the potential to send me over the edge. I am just going to try and remind myself that "this too shall pass", and try not to get TOO stressed out over stuff that I have no control over, or that won't really matter in the long run! Moving on.
Tomorrow, my three precious miracles, will be 5 years old! HOW did that happen?! How have they possibly grown from three tiny little 4 pound preemies, that fit in my belly, into the wonderful, precious "big kids" they are today!?
I'm having a hard time with "5". It's a big number for little kids. "5" bridges the gap from "preschool age" to "school age". 5 sounds old!
Kadance, Cole and Hayden are excited about turning 5. They have been counting down the number of sleeps until their birthday for the past week! This morning, as soon as Hayden woke up he said "Only 1 more sleep Mom!" :)
Since we are in the middle of packing and on the brink of moving, I decided not to do a big party this year. We simply don't have the money to spend, and I really didn't think it would be wise to add one more thing to my list of things to do and things to stress me out! Instead, I let each of them tell me exactly what they want for a cake, and we will have 3 separate, completely non-relating cakes! Gairod is off work tomorrow, so I think we will take the day off of school, and probably go swimming. Then we are having our families over for dinner and cake!
This will be our last get-together, and last birthday, in this house. Kadance, Cole, and Hayden have lived their entire first 5 years in this house. This house is FULL of memories.....*sniff, sniff*....

No comments:
Post a Comment