Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sage is 8 months old!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 8 months old today!!

I took her to the health center a couple of day ago and weighed/measured her. She is 19 lbs 4 ozs (75th percentile), and 25.75 inches (20th percentile). So basically, she is short and fat! lol! I must produce straight cream, because she still isn't eating much of anything else. We are still struggling with baby food - she is very picky. So I have started trying her on some finger foods, hoping that she might like that better, but so far she really only likes Cheerios and Gerber puffs.

I have started moving Sage up to 12 month size clothes, especially pants, because she is getting too chunky for 6-9 months! lol! She is the exact opposite of Kadance, who I have always need to move up for length, even when the waists were still too big!

Sage has tiny feet. I took her to get sandals last week, and she is only in a size 1! Even my petite little Kadance was in a 2 or 3 by this age!

Sage is such a happy baby. She is always smiling, and her face just lights up whenever one of her brothers or sisters comes into the room - I love it! She is such a blessed little girl to have so many people love her! ♥

This is kind of off topic, but I have decided that I REALLY need to get serious about weight loss. So instead of boring everyone on this blog with the details (as well as sharing personal information about my weight with people that I don't know at all!), I have created a separate, private blog, to document my weight-loss journey. If you are interested in following along (and cheering me on!) Please either leave me a comment or email me, and I will send you an invite :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Y said...

Our babies are growing up so fast! I wish they could play together... if you are ever in the upper mid-west of the U.S. let me know! ;)

I will cheer you on, add me, LOL! :)

Jenn said...

I know! I think our babies (and us!) could be great friends!! Let ME know if you are ever in western Canada! lol!

I need your email address to add you - you can message it to me on Facebook if you want :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...