I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Bath Time!
Today I decided to try something different! I usually bath the kids in the evening, just before bed. I HATE bath time. I am SO tired by the end of the day, I am just done. All I want to do is get the kids in bed, so I can finish up some stuff, and then relax for a bit! Since we weren't going anywhere today, decided to try bathing the kids in the morning, instead of doing it tonight :) I also decided to try 2 in the tub at a time, instead of the way I usually do it - 1 at a time!
It worked really well, and I am already looking forward to not having to bath them this evening! lol!
WOW, you used to do them ONE AT A TIME!!! lol! That must have taken up half of your evening! I ALWAYS bathe my girls together and we only do baths every other night b/c they have sensitive skin!
We tried a few times doing all 3 of the triplets, but it always ended up more messy than it was worth - they splashed so much there was water EVERYWHERE! lol! Plus, not a lot of room for actual washing! So it has always just been easier to bath them separately! But now that Sage is sitting up in the bath, I think I will continue to do it this way: 2 and 2 - it will probably cut our bath time in half! lol! (we only bath every other night too!)
4 comments:
WOW, you used to do them ONE AT A TIME!!! lol! That must have taken up half of your evening! I ALWAYS bathe my girls together and we only do baths every other night b/c they have sensitive skin!
We tried a few times doing all 3 of the triplets, but it always ended up more messy than it was worth - they splashed so much there was water EVERYWHERE! lol! Plus, not a lot of room for actual washing! So it has always just been easier to bath them separately! But now that Sage is sitting up in the bath, I think I will continue to do it this way: 2 and 2 - it will probably cut our bath time in half! lol! (we only bath every other night too!)
I just read your post, right after posting that I love bath time! Crazy!
LOL! That's too funny Caitlin! Bath/bed time has ALWAYS been my LEAST favorite time! lol!
Post a Comment