Monday, May 3, 2010

De-cluttering/Re-organizing!

I feel like de-cluttering and re-organizing are NEVER ending! Does anyone else feel that way?!

I think it's a combination of a too small house, too much stuff, and too many kids! lol!

Anyways, I have been busy getting rid of stuff, and moving things around again! I forgot to take "before" pictures, so I tried to find pictures that you could see the areas in the background! lol!
My absolute favorite are the two big cabinets we got for the kitchen. We used to have a microwave stand that was packed with stuff, and looked SO messy! We cleared it out, got rid of TONS of stuff, and now we have one big cabinet for some of that stuff, and one big cabinet for our homeschooling stuff!
I honestly feel like I will NEVER be done de-cluttering, but as long as I am steadily getting rid of stuff, I feel like I am at least making some progress!

Before

After

Before
After
Before
After

2 comments:

Jennifer Y said...

Very nice! And, YES, I feel the same way about it never ending! I can barely keep up with just the regular stuff... picking up the floor, laundry, dishes, etc. so I feel like I can never get to the bigger organizing stuff!

Jenn said...

OMG Jennifer, that is EXACTLY my problem!! If I do regular cleaning, I don't have time for de-cluttering, if I do de-cluttering, I don't have time for regular cleaning! It seems like I can never really get ahead! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...