Sooooooo.............Yesterday Gairod and I were re-arranging some boxes in the garage, and he had to move Sage's swing out of the way. He said "You should just sell this thing!" I said "No, we are still going to need it!" He said "We will buy a new swing for our next baby, one that you can plug in. This one goes through batteries way too fast!"
It was all I could do to keep my composure!! He didn't even hesitate a bit before talking about "our next baby"!!!
Our conversation continued with me saying that changing the batteries a few times still doesn't amount to the cost of a new swing, and him saying that we will just have a baby shower for our 6th baby, and someone can buy it for us! lol!
2 comments:
You're so lucky!!!!! I'm just going to have to live vicariously through you, haha!
Kind of off-topic, but your husband is right - the plug-in swings are totally awesome (we bought a new swing before #5 was born). Yay for more babies!!
Post a Comment