I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Spring?? Where are you?
I want to apologize for being so sporadic in posting lately. There's been lots that I have planned on posting about, but then I just haven't been getting around to it. Really not much has been going on; Homeschooling, preparing for next year's homeschooling, re-organizing, decluttering - the usual. We have also been not-so-patiently waiting for Spring. On Friday it will be April 1st, and we have really not had any "spring" yet. We are SO tired of winter! It's been dragging down me, and it's been dragging down the kids. We are all longing for days of sunshine, warmth, and playing outside. Yesterday, the sun was finally shining, and it was about 8 degrees (lately that is considered quite a nice day around here - pathetic, I know!). So we put on our rubber boots, and went out for a walk. I was SO soothing to soak up the sunshine and fresh air! After walking around town for about an hour, I felt refreshed and rejuvenated :) I am going to try harder to post more often. There are definitely a few subjects that have been heavy on my mind lately, that I need to post about. Maybe if I change the look of my blog, it will feel more spring-ish, and I will feel more positive, and more likely to post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment