I have come to realize, that I am the kind of person who likes to be in control. When I am not in control of a situation, or area of my life, I tend to lash out emotionally, and/or shut down.
Lately, I don't feel like I am in control - of anything. I feel like my house is a disaster, my kids are brats, and my eating/weight is disgusting. I HATE feeling out of control. I have REALLY been struggling lately.
I don't know what to do. I keep making plans to re-gain control, but then I don't follow through. I can't seem to get motivated. Then I am mad at myself, but I lash out at my kids and my husband. Or I shut down, and I quit trying.
I know that part of my problem is the weather. I am SO sick of winter, yet it is still bitterly cold and snowy, and there are no signs of Spring coming anytime soon. I am SO ready for a change of seasons. Maybe that will help me to become motivated? I don't know. But I am tired of feeling out of control.
No comments:
Post a Comment