I don't know what it is with February, but it really seems to be a month that just doesn't agree with me.
Two years ago, I was diagnosed with PPD in February.
Last year, I slipped on some ice, hit my head, and ended up with a major concussion in February.
I lack motivation in February, I have bad luck in February, and I get depressed in February.
I used to think that maybe it was the weather, but this winter has been exceptionally mild, and I have made a point to get out and soak up the vitamin D, and yet I still feel unmotivated and blue.
I don't know what my problem is, I just don't really feel like doing anything. I have been eating like crap, which makes me feel like crap, yet I can't seem to motivate myself to start eating healthy again. I have tons of packing to do, but I am struggling with it, and would rather sit around doing nothing all day. I just feel blah. I know I am just in a funk, and I will eventually come out of it, but it is frustrating me.
Why does February seem to hate me so much?!
1 comment:
So sorry for February! I've been a bit thrown off kilter lately as well. With the baby starting to be more draining and more independant for short bits of time I've spent time downloading good books to my Kindle and calling friends for playdates. A few dates have been cancelled because everyone gets sick in February, but I've definitely had a few fun days! Hope you find your happy mojo.
Post a Comment